GOVERNMENT PRINTING OFFICE BOOKS
Claitor’s Law Publishing is an Authorized Distributor of the U.S. Government Publishing Office. We can provide you with immediate delivery on Popular Government Publications.
- CFR Publications from 2000-Current
- NAICS Manual (2017)
- GPO Best Sellers
- GPO New Releases
- Budget and the Economy
- Business and Finance
- Citizenship and Politics
- Consumer, Home and Family
- Education and Libraries
- Environment and Nature
- Government Forms & Phone Directories
- Health & Benefits
- International & Foreign Affairs
- Laws & Regulations
- Minorities, Cultures & Languages
- Science & Technology
- Security, Defense & Law Enforcement
- State Processes & Procedures
- Statistics & Data
- Transportation & Navigation
- US & Military History
CLAITOR’S ON DEMAND PUBLISHING
Acquire, Read, Research and Collaborate with On-Demand Print Publications and Custom Digital eBooks.
REGULATORY AND LAW BOOKS FOR PROFESSIONALS, STUDENTS, AND LIBRARIES
LSU Law Students
CFR LIBRARIES FROM 2000 TO CURRENT
The Annual Code of Federal Regulations are always in stock. Claitor’s includes all CFR Titles published from 2000 to present.
CFR BOOKS ONLINE
Browse the Official Annual Printed Editions online complete with bookmarks an extensive linking to their eCFR Editions!
ELECTRONIC CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS (eCFR)
The Electronic Code of Federal Regulations (e-CFR) is a currently updated version of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). It is not an official legal edition of the CFR. The e-CFR is an editorial compilation of CFR material and Federal Register amendments produced by the National Archives and Records Administration’s Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office. The OFR updates the material in the e-CFR on a daily basis.
Claitor’s Publishing has been developing a Printable PDF eBook version of the eCFR by the corresponding CFR Volumes. These eCFR Volumes have the look and feel of the Official CFR Publications.
Claitor’s Publishing generates eCFR BOOKS from the source material provided by the National Archives and Records Administration’s Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Publishing Office.
WHAT WE DO
Headquartered in Baton Rouge, La., Claitor’s Law Books and Publishing Division was established in 1922. Claitor’s is a leading Publisher and Distributor of Legal and Regulatory publications including CFRs, West Academic and Wolters Kluver casebooks, treatises, study aids and other legal education materials.
Claitor’s offers eBook versions of nearly every book that we publish as PDF publications. Our print book customers can obtain the eBook version of our Regulatory Publications at a discounted price.
- North American Industry Classification System 2017
- Budget of the United States Government
- Appendix ,Budget of the United States Government
- Analytical Perspectives, Budget of the United States Government
- Historical Tables, Budget of the United States Government
- CIA’s World Factbook
- Economic Report of the President
- United States Government Manual
- Condition of Education
- Health United States
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- Emergency Response Guidebook
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Official Congressional Directory
- Social Security Handbook
- American Casebooks
- Civil Rights
- Criminal Law
- Introduction to U.S.Laws
- The Concise Hornbook Series
- Hornbook Series
- Nutshell Series
- Wolters Kluwer
- Dictionary of the Civil Code, Gerard Cornu.
- Hazard, Fletcher, Bundy, and Bradt’s Cases and Materials on Pleading and Procedure: State and Federal, 11th
- High Court Case Summaries Civil Procedure, Keyed to Freer, 6th
Browse and Search Official CFR Print Versions Online
The revision schedule for unofficial versions of the CFR is faster than the quarterly revision schedule of the official CFR. To update regulations, you will need to determine how current the regulation is in the CFR source that you are using and then search the Federal Register for information on your regulation from that currency date to the present.
On e-CFR, the currency date is above the text of the regulation. Our CFR Online Editions contain direct links to the current version of the text of the regulation in the eCFR. To see the currency date click the section link.